Standard shipping - $10.00
Express shipping - $15.00
Pick up from Store in Clayton South VIC 3169 · $0.00
To ensure that you receive your game the day of its anticipated release, we highly recommend using our pre-order service to reserve limited stock items.
Before placing a pre-order, please review the conditions of sale:
1. All orders that include a pre-order will only be dispatched when the pre-order item is in stock.
2. Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as stock arrives unless there is a pre-defined release date set by the publisher that we must adhere to.
3. Pre-orders are also applicable to our Click & Collect service from our warehouse in Clayton South. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
4. Please be advised that the release date is an estimate. Pre-orders can be delayed due to shipping and supplier shortages.
5. In the rare instance that your order is delayed due to supplier shortages, you have the option of receiving a full refund or holding your pre-order until additional stock is available.
Beautifully presented game, great quality. And a real mind bender too.
Terrific game. Beautiful to look at, simple to play and difficult to master. Perfect.
A very simple yet elegant game that rewards strategic thinking and planning ahead. Also its compact size makes it a great game to take with you when travelling.
This is an exceptionally well-designed game, both with regard to aesthetics and build quality, and also in terms of the game mechanics. Playability and replay-ability are very high.
You could consider it a cut-down version of a chess-like game, but with the addition of the movement cards, there is an element of chance/variability introduced which means that, unlike chess, the relative skills of the players will not always unequivocally determine the outcome of a game. Players of quite different skill levels are much more likely to have closer games playing Onitama, than playing chess.
Physically, the build quality is excellent. The roll-up, flexible playing mat is infinitely better than the typical cardboard playing surface found in most games, and the pieces are chunky/solid, durable and simple. The cards themselves are the most likely thing to be damaged with time and repeated use, but any games shop should be able to furnish you with protective sleeves to help with this (card size is 70x120mm, the same as tarot cards, making perfectly fitted sleeves a widely available, off-the-shelf option).
Friends who are a bit wary of chess, or Go, love this game. And so do I.
I purchased this game as it was recommended in a gameschooling group and it has been a lot of fun for my child to play with a parent or sibling.
I highly recommend this game
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Join the gameology legion program and start earning.
Earn points every time you shop.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Have a question?
You may find an answer in our FAQs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
(03) 9068 6040
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 11am - 5pm
0492 922 283
Mon-Wed: 10:30am - 5pm
Thurs-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 12pm - 5pm
12 Eileen Rd,
VIC 3169, AUS
Do you want to add products to your personal account?