Standard shipping - $10.00
Express shipping - $15.00
Pick up from Store in Clayton South VIC 3169 · $0.00
To ensure that you receive your game the day of its anticipated release, we highly recommend using our pre-order service to reserve limited stock items.
Before placing a pre-order, please review the conditions of sale:
1. All orders that include a pre-order will only be dispatched when the pre-order item is in stock.
2. Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as stock arrives unless there is a pre-defined release date set by the publisher that we must adhere to.
3. Pre-orders are also applicable to our Click & Collect service from our warehouse in Clayton South. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
4. Please be advised that the release date is an estimate. Pre-orders can be delayed due to shipping and supplier shortages.
5. In the rare instance that your order is delayed due to supplier shortages, you have the option of receiving a full refund or holding your pre-order until additional stock is available.
Perfect game for a short fun time. Very easy instructions for people new to boardgames. Highly recommend for beginners!
Century Golem is a beautiful game that has been really good fun for people that are just starting to get into board games. Not too many rules and easy to understand and get the hang of. Would recommend!
Fairly simple game but fun enough. Buying through this seller was no probs at all.
For those who love Splendor this is a must buy! Just wish the game allowed for more than 5 players. Played with many friends (adults) and all love the game.
Instructions were easy to understand – my 10yrs old taught me the game after teaching himself in 30-60mins, and I just reviewed to make sure he was correct.
After a few games both my kids thought the 'perform 1 play per person' was a little empty. They have both opted to change the rules to, 'perform 2 plays per person'. This helps each person set up a better individual strategy, and slows the game down a little to allow players to have a little more 'thinking time' as they review the next possible moves.
Minimum play time has been 30min, but game time can be around the 45-60 minutes.
There is little interaction between players, as the game plays out. This is a shame and a big missing element – an element that could have been added to make a better playing experience. One possible addition to help this could be: when its your turn, you have the choice to swap one of your 'Point cards' with another player, to help swing play around in your favour and force strategy re-thinking.
In all, the game has the potential to be better – to be more engaging and playful. It would be good to see an updated or advanced version, if one is ever made.
For what the game offers, it seems a little over priced – even with a discount.
As it stands, the game would appeal to younger kids.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Join the gameology legion program and start earning.
Earn points every time you shop.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Have a question?
You may find an answer in our FAQs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
(03) 9068 6040
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 11am - 5pm
0492 922 283
Mon-Wed: 10:30am - 5pm
Thurs-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 12pm - 5pm
12 Eileen Rd,
VIC 3169, AUS
Do you want to add products to your personal account?