Competitive Pricing Policy
We are committed to not just sourcing the latest and best games in the world, but also delivering them to our customers at the best possible price.
Gameology may offer to price match if:
- The price match is requested prior to purchase either in store at our warehouse location or by directly contacting our customer service team here.
- The identical product (same model/version) or bundle is in stock and available for immediate sale by Gameology and the competitor.
- A Gameology Team Member is able to verify the above conditions, the price and availability of the product.
Gameology will not match the competitor's price if:
- The item is a Trading Card Game product.
- The conditions for Price Match (above) are not met.
- It is below our cost price.
- The competitor's product is:
- On sale at a non-regular price.
- A demonstration model, or second hand.
- Sourced from an unauthorised reseller.
- Sourced from an online website that does not have a physical retail store in Australia.
- The price is:
- An Online only offer.
- A specially negotiated price or offer that is only available to a select group of people, such as a corporate rate, loyalty, subscriber or membership offer.
- Discounted by non-monetary means such as loyalty points, a discount voucher or coupon.
When a Price Match is agreed upon, no further discounts or promotional offers can be used in conjunction with the price match.
Gameology reserves the right to reject any request for price matching at our discretion.
*This policy was updated 03/03/2020