COMPETITIVE PRICING POLICY
Here at Gameology, we are committed not only to sourcing and offering the newest and best games from across the globe, but to offer you the best possible deal too!
That is why we are pleased to offer our amazing customers the opportunity to price-match our games should they be (occasionally) found selling for less, elsewhere – subject to the below conditions.
GAMEOLOGY MAY OFFER TO PRICE-MATCH WHERE:
- The identical product (exact model/version/edition) or bundle is in stock and available for immediate sale by Gameology and the competitor.
- A Gameology Retail Team Member or Customer Service Representative is able to verify the above conditions.
GAMEOLOGY WILL NOT PRICE-MATCH WHERE:
- The product is a Trading Card Game (TCG) or Sports Cards product.
- The price-match requested is below our cost-price for the product.
- The competitor’s product is on sale at a non-regular price or subject to an “online only” offer.
- The competitor’s product is a demonstration model or second-hand product.
- The product is sourced from an unauthorised re-seller
- The product is for sale online only, where the registered competitor’s business does not have a physical retail presence in Australia.
- Gameology or the competitor’s product is already subject to a specially negotiated price or offer available only to a select group of individuals, including corporate, loyalty, subscriber or membership rates or offers.
- Gameology or the competitor’s product is already discounted or able to be discounted further through the use of non-tender payments or vouchers, including loyalty points, discount vouchers, gift cards, store credit or coupons.
Upon the agreement of a price-match for a product/s, no further discounts, promotional offers or non-tender payment methods (with the exception of gift cards or store credit) can be used in conjunction with the purchase. Please note, price-matches are applied to products only.
Gameology recognises that this policy is a privilege extended to our loyal customers and as such, reserves the right to reject any request for price-matches where products do not meet the above conditions or at our sole discretion.
Can’t find an answer to what you are looking for? Try our Help Centre.
Policy updated: 16/05/2023