Standard shipping - $10.00
Express shipping - $15.00
Pick up from Store in Clayton South VIC 3169 · $0.00
To ensure that you receive your game the day of its anticipated release, we highly recommend using our pre-order service to reserve limited stock items.
Before placing a pre-order, please review the conditions of sale:
1. All orders that include a pre-order will only be dispatched when the pre-order item is in stock.
2. Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as stock arrives unless there is a pre-defined release date set by the publisher that we must adhere to.
3. Pre-orders are also applicable to our Click & Collect service from our warehouse in Clayton South. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
4. Please be advised that the release date is an estimate. Pre-orders can be delayed due to shipping and supplier shortages.
5. In the rare instance that your order is delayed due to supplier shortages, you have the option of receiving a full refund or holding your pre-order until additional stock is available.
My partner and I have been playing this game a lot since we got it. It was fast to pick up, games dont go too long (we will often play two back to back) and the normally chaotic element of dice rolling is tempered by knowing the likelyhood of rolling particular numbers coupled with strategy of ship abilities. Whether you like to optomise your board with ships that work together or play it simple and just buy all the victory point cards, this game is an enjoyable one. The economy track and having to spend all on a single ship makes the game refreshingly different to other resource games I have played.
While I am yet to play this with more than 1 other player I am confident it would be as good if not better with more players. My only wish is that there was a bit more variety in ship abilities to vary style of play more.
The process of ordering and delivery was great. Unfortunately the game came with the incorrect playing cards. I have emailed the manufacturer's customer service and they agreed to send me the correct cards but nothing has arrived and it's been nearly two months. They are not responding to my emails now. Could be because of COVID-19. Still, I want to play my game! :(
Normally, I would rant as to the nature of chance-based games (i.e. Machi Koro) but this game is an amazing look at how it can be done right. Careful planning and strategy mixed with an element chance really makes you feel like you are doing well when you can create your own little engine to power everything.
Thanks Gameology for yet another great game
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Join the gameology legion program and start earning.
Earn points every time you shop.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Have a question?
You may find an answer in our FAQs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
(03) 9068 6040
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 11am - 5pm
0492 922 283
Mon-Wed: 10:30am - 5pm
Thurs-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 12pm - 5pm
12 Eileen Rd,
VIC 3169, AUS
Do you want to add products to your personal account?