Standard shipping - $10.00
Express shipping - $15.00
Pick up from Store in Clayton South VIC 3169 · $0.00
To ensure that you receive your game the day of its anticipated release, we highly recommend using our pre-order service to reserve limited stock items.
Before placing a pre-order, please review the conditions of sale:
1. All orders that include a pre-order will only be dispatched when the pre-order item is in stock.
2. Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as stock arrives unless there is a pre-defined release date set by the publisher that we must adhere to.
3. Pre-orders are also applicable to our Click & Collect service from our warehouse in Clayton South. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
4. Please be advised that the release date is an estimate. Pre-orders can be delayed due to shipping and supplier shortages.
5. In the rare instance that your order is delayed due to supplier shortages, you have the option of receiving a full refund or holding your pre-order until additional stock is available.
Thanks for the quick service. The kids enjoy this game heaps, we have found it good from age 4 up and have shared it with many of our friends who have purchased also
Both my 5yrs old Son & 8 yrs old daughter enjoy this game very much, and they often play it just by themselves without any of us ,Parents being involve.
I bought it to offer a light, fun card game to my eldest (9) for a different option than UNO, and hoping I’ll have that game on offer for my youngest (4.5) in the next few years. I knew not too expect too much, yes it is a kids game..
I think the age is overrated. Remove the maths part and I think a 5 years old could handle it, especially in a 2 to 3 players game: only 5 cards to handle, games under 10 mins, characters / powers easy to remember…
To play with my 9 years old and a small number of players I’m definitely going to have to try to spice it up a bit: remove some wands and dragons, make us get more queens or go by points only (like it has to be 50 points exactly), and had more queens combinations that don’t fit etc…
Anywhooo, the idea behind the game is great, I like all the trick cards, the art work is fantastic. It’s just that being rated for 8 years old + I was expecting a wee more … or it should be specified best at 4 players or more.
More queens more kings. Love it. Go this over the origional. So fast to pick up. Great to learn some maths and sums for kids. 4years and up play well. Everyone I have told about it raves about it. Winner here. Addictive to the kids.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Join the gameology legion program and start earning.
Earn points every time you shop.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Have a question?
You may find an answer in our FAQs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
(03) 9068 6040
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 11am - 5pm
0492 922 283
Mon-Wed: 10:30am - 5pm
Thurs-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 12pm - 5pm
12 Eileen Rd,
VIC 3169, AUS
Do you want to add products to your personal account?