Standard shipping - $10.00
Express shipping - $15.00
Pick up from Store in Clayton South VIC 3169 · $0.00
To ensure that you receive your game the day of its anticipated release, we highly recommend using our pre-order service to reserve limited stock items.
Before placing a pre-order, please review the conditions of sale:
1. All orders that include a pre-order will only be dispatched when the pre-order item is in stock.
2. Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as stock arrives unless there is a pre-defined release date set by the publisher that we must adhere to.
3. Pre-orders are also applicable to our Click & Collect service from our warehouse in Clayton South. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
4. Please be advised that the release date is an estimate. Pre-orders can be delayed due to shipping and supplier shortages.
5. In the rare instance that your order is delayed due to supplier shortages, you have the option of receiving a full refund or holding your pre-order until additional stock is available.
The new card types like Grievous wounds, special sidekicks and divided cards make this an essential purchase that will enhance every game of Legendary you play. And it's great fun whooping Iron Man!
Civil War is the fourth big box expansion for the Marvel Legendary series. You get 16 new heroes (including stand-out omissions from the hero pool so far (Vision, Hercules, etc.) plus different takes on some Heroes from early releases (Spider-Man, Daredevil, Captain America, and a Storm & Black Panther hero). This set allows you to recreate some of the Civil War storyline. To this end 4 of the 5 Masterminds in this set are “Iron Man” aligned in the War and some of the 8 schemes are also designed to allow you to recreate these tales. Four of the 7 Villain groups are also specially designed for these scenarios as is one of the Henchmen groups.
Mechanically, the main innovation is the introduction of “divided hero cards”, which allow you to choose to use them for one of two different actions when played. You also get 7 bystander cards (multiple copies of 2 different bystanders, both of which are fun and help the heroes), 15 Grievous Wound cards (which have little actual effect on play), and 15 special “Pet Sidekicks” (you need the Secret Wars Vol 1 to use these).
The set plays well, the heroes work well together and most of them also synergise well with the heroes from earlier releases. The Villain Groups have a number of interesting new effects and are generally a step up in difficulty from earlier sets. On the other hand the new Masterminds cover a wide range of difficulty levels, which I think is excellent.
A highly recommended set with the small caveat that you need to have the Secret Wars Vol 1 box to use the Special Sidekicks.
All cards were fine and wrapped and fresh, it was filled half with packing foam inside the box and mostly empty but everything was there, so the box gives you plenty of space to put in some fresh air.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Join the gameology legion program and start earning.
Earn points every time you shop.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Have a question?
You may find an answer in our FAQs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
(03) 9068 6040
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 11am - 5pm
0492 922 283
Mon-Wed: 10:30am - 5pm
Thurs-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 12pm - 5pm
12 Eileen Rd,
VIC 3169, AUS
Do you want to add products to your personal account?