Standard shipping - $10.00
Express shipping - $15.00
Pick up from Store in Clayton South VIC 3169 · $0.00
To ensure that you receive your game the day of its anticipated release, we highly recommend using our pre-order service to reserve limited stock items.
Before placing a pre-order, please review the conditions of sale:
1. All orders that include a pre-order will only be dispatched when the pre-order item is in stock.
2. Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as stock arrives unless there is a pre-defined release date set by the publisher that we must adhere to.
3. Pre-orders are also applicable to our Click & Collect service from our warehouse in Clayton South. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
4. Please be advised that the release date is an estimate. Pre-orders can be delayed due to shipping and supplier shortages.
5. In the rare instance that your order is delayed due to supplier shortages, you have the option of receiving a full refund or holding your pre-order until additional stock is available.
Invisible Sun is one hell of a game. Unfortunately (?) the developer has been deliberately light on to maintain mystique. The game itself is a premium one-click entry for a whole gaming group, including x4 Hardcover Books (The Key, The Path, The Way, The Gate) which represent the Player Handbook, GM Guide, Magic Guide and a Game Mechanic / Worked Example guide, GM play book, 1000 cards, Char sheets, restaurant menus, business cards, wax sealed envelopes, 6 finger statue, tarot deck of suns plus many more high quality props ( why not pick up a tourist pamphlet of the city?).
Uses D10 rather than D20 (with 10's replaced by 0's, so rolling from 0-9) and uses a different take on rolling for scores: the challenge (e.g. level 5) subtract the venture (e.g. spell level 2) means a roll of 3 is required. This then extends across including multiple dice and eating into stat pools called bene. There are qualia (mental) and certes (physical) stat pools, with experience measured in terms of joy, despair and crux rather than experience points.
Every character is a spellcaster, with access to normal spells plus one of four major schools: vance, weaver, goetic and maker with apostates a hybrid of all. Characters have traits: eg "hosts a legion" you are inhabited by 1000 demons and have a subset of magic skills with a new skill tree on top of your order specific magic. The first session is usually spent creating the characters and their histories. Go. Explore the 9 suns and their planes.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Join the gameology legion program and start earning.
Earn points every time you shop.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Have a question?
You may find an answer in our FAQs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
(03) 9068 6040
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 11am - 5pm
0492 922 283
Mon-Wed: 10:30am - 5pm
Thurs-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 12pm - 5pm
12 Eileen Rd,
VIC 3169, AUS
Do you want to add products to your personal account?