Standard shipping - $10.00
Express shipping - $15.00
Pick up from Store in Clayton South VIC 3169 · $0.00
To ensure that you receive your game the day of its anticipated release, we highly recommend using our pre-order service to reserve limited stock items.
Before placing a pre-order, please review the conditions of sale:
1. All orders that include a pre-order will only be dispatched when the pre-order item is in stock.
2. Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as stock arrives unless there is a pre-defined release date set by the publisher that we must adhere to.
3. Pre-orders are also applicable to our Click & Collect service from our warehouse in Clayton South. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
4. Please be advised that the release date is an estimate. Pre-orders can be delayed due to shipping and supplier shortages.
5. In the rare instance that your order is delayed due to supplier shortages, you have the option of receiving a full refund or holding your pre-order until additional stock is available.
fun fun fun. much recommend. 5 stars
Great game 👍. One slight problem - the dice faces were scratched up and unreadable. Otherwise flawless!
Galaxy Trucker is special, in that it achieves the number one thing that I love about board games. It allows me and my mates to tell a story.
The first stage of the game masterfully morphs a deck builder into a tile placement game, keeping the best elements of both. The fun kicks off immediately as you frantically try to assemble your deck/ship/truck in real time. Your wobbly space-creations are then briefly eyed over for malfunctions before being loaded with crew and blasted into space.
Once you hit the open galactic road, the game really earns its comedic chops.
The random encounter deck is fickle to say the least. It could be generous one moment, offering each pilot a chance to visit local planets or space stations to scoop up loose space junk for profit. More likely though, you will have to face off against a slew of evil fates, watching helplessly as meteors slam into the side of your craft and pirates fire lasers through your meagre shields. You and your fellow gamers wont be able to shake the smile form your faces even as your own crew are jettisoned off into space on chunks of exploded ship.
If you arrive at your destination at all, you feel like a winner.
The monetary scoring system is the weakest element of the game, but it's also the least important. The stories you create playing this game are the reason to play, over and over again.
Vlaada Chvatil's Galaxy Trucker has laid the perfect groundwork for players to tell amazing, harrowing and ultimately hilarious stories and that's why I think that this game is special.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Join the gameology legion program and start earning.
Earn points every time you shop.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Have a question?
You may find an answer in our FAQs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
(03) 9068 6040
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 11am - 5pm
0492 922 283
Mon-Wed: 10:30am - 5pm
Thurs-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 12pm - 5pm
12 Eileen Rd,
VIC 3169, AUS
Do you want to add products to your personal account?