Standard shipping - $10.00
Express shipping - $15.00
Pick up from Store in Clayton South VIC 3169 · $0.00
To ensure that you receive your game the day of its anticipated release, we highly recommend using our pre-order service to reserve limited stock items.
Before placing a pre-order, please review the conditions of sale:
1. All orders that include a pre-order will only be dispatched when the pre-order item is in stock.
2. Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as stock arrives unless there is a pre-defined release date set by the publisher that we must adhere to.
3. Pre-orders are also applicable to our Click & Collect service from our warehouse in Clayton South. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
4. Please be advised that the release date is an estimate. Pre-orders can be delayed due to shipping and supplier shortages.
5. In the rare instance that your order is delayed due to supplier shortages, you have the option of receiving a full refund or holding your pre-order until additional stock is available.
A game similar to Descent meets Gears of War boardgame stripped down to the basics. FT0 has an extremely high velocity of turns and strips down to the fewest moving parts - eg, your handful of cards are your attack types, defensive buffs, and your hitpoints. The phases are kept as simple possible and break down 2-3 quickly resolved parts.
With this streamlined approach, you get to move 4 PCs, 2 NPCs and a stack of buffs and upgrades over a big map, with lots of places to go, and a minimum time spent housekeeping. Each enemy you kill comes back either immediately, or at the end of the current turn, and your characters gain nothing from kills, meaning that your mission is often more about intelligently fending off and herding enemies into a good kill zone rather than smashing them outright. It can seem more of a team based puzzle game like Pandemic than the combat minifig game it looks like.
The box is jam packed full of miniatures of really quite decent quality and hefty size. You receive a real lot of plastic and cardboard for your money.
It can sometimes feel a bit punishing - we lost our first game on literally the third turn due to a bad recon card draw (flipping the coin, meaning any team member being knocked out subsequently would end the game instantly). So perhaps this is a kind of game where your group might need some house rules or curated draws to remove certain sudden stops.
All in all highly recommended and a real steal for the weight on sale.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Join the gameology legion program and start earning.
Earn points every time you shop.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Have a question?
You may find an answer in our FAQs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
(03) 9068 6040
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 11am - 5pm
0492 922 283
Mon-Wed: 10:30am - 5pm
Thurs-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 12pm - 5pm
12 Eileen Rd,
VIC 3169, AUS
Do you want to add products to your personal account?