Standard shipping - $10.00
Express shipping - $15.00
Pick up from Store in Clayton South VIC 3169 · $0.00
To ensure that you receive your game the day of its anticipated release, we highly recommend using our pre-order service to reserve limited stock items.
Before placing a pre-order, please review the conditions of sale:
1. All orders that include a pre-order will only be dispatched when the pre-order item is in stock.
2. Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as stock arrives unless there is a pre-defined release date set by the publisher that we must adhere to.
3. Pre-orders are also applicable to our Click & Collect service from our warehouse in Clayton South. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
4. Please be advised that the release date is an estimate. Pre-orders can be delayed due to shipping and supplier shortages.
5. In the rare instance that your order is delayed due to supplier shortages, you have the option of receiving a full refund or holding your pre-order until additional stock is available.
Why didn’t anyone tell me this game is better than the original!!!!? The original Clank is one of my all time favourites, but clank in space is an amazing stand alone game that doesn’t form part of the original game.
You don’t need to have heard of, or played, clank to learn and love this game.
The cards are so cool and the crystals element makes the game more complex than the original dungeon exploring game.
Awesome game with heaps of stock cards and a modular board resulting in a varied and exciting game each of the many times we've played. It can be harsh towards the end after one player escapes, resulting in a player being stuck in Space - but this just adds to the "let's play again, right now" reasoning! Highly recommended... Deck building with a board, strategy mixed with luck and random rewards, competitive fun with some harsh outcomes - what is there not to like about that??!
A very entertaining combination of strategy board game and deck builder. I think this is the mechanically stronger of the two main versions, although there are less expansions for this version if that’s your thing. Personally I’m very happy with just spending the money on this version and being regularly entertained enough and spending the price of an expansion on another different game. Components are generally very good quality and the “bolt and run back” aspect of the first version of Clank seems less of an issue in this version. It's not Grand Strategy, but it's great fun. Recommended for Science Fiction fans.
This game is great for both solo (with the free app) or multiplayer. Simple easy rules make it excellent for both veterans and as a gateway game to get your non gamer friends into the action. Good components and very fast playing. If you want a fun, not complex, fast playing deck builder than I highly recommend this! There are plenty of game playthroughs or tutorials on youtube to see if it's your cup of tea.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Join the gameology legion program and start earning.
Earn points every time you shop.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Have a question?
You may find an answer in our FAQs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
(03) 9068 6040
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 11am - 5pm
0492 922 283
Mon-Wed: 10:30am - 5pm
Thurs-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 12pm - 5pm
12 Eileen Rd,
VIC 3169, AUS
Do you want to add products to your personal account?