Think your good with words? Prove it with a fast-paced game of Articulate! Two teams take it in turns to guess a word printed on the card of their designated describer. Players describing the word can gesticulate, act, mime, perform an interpretive dance and do just about anything to describe it without mentioning the word itself (or cheating by saying it rhymes with X or starts with Y). Be quick though, as each team only has 30 seconds on the sand timer before their turn is up. The first team to 30 correct answers wins!
- Mini version of Articulate
- Compact game set
- Mime, act out and describe words
- For two teams of two or more
- 300 different words to guess
- Includes six score cards, pencil, sand timer and dice
- Box 13.5cm tall