Standard shipping - $10.00
Express shipping - $15.00
Pick up from Store in Clayton South VIC 3169 · $0.00
To ensure that you receive your game the day of its anticipated release, we highly recommend using our pre-order service to reserve limited stock items.
Before placing a pre-order, please review the conditions of sale:
1. All orders that include a pre-order will only be dispatched when the pre-order item is in stock.
2. Pre-order items will be shipped as soon as stock arrives unless there is a pre-defined release date set by the publisher that we must adhere to.
3. Pre-orders are also applicable to our Click & Collect service from our warehouse in Clayton South. We will notify you when your order is ready for collection.
4. Please be advised that the release date is an estimate. Pre-orders can be delayed due to shipping and supplier shortages.
5. In the rare instance that your order is delayed due to supplier shortages, you have the option of receiving a full refund or holding your pre-order until additional stock is available.
I have always wanted to play this classic game. Was excellent. All I imagined and More. I have since downloaded the app so I can continue to play solo
Great service, thanks!
Set more or less during the Napoleonic Wars when the whole world was dragged into conflict, Risk is simply a game of conquest.
In Risk, the goal is simple: players aim to conquer their enemy’s territories by building an army, move their troops, and engage in battle. Depending on the roll of the dice (all luck), players will defeat the enemy or be defeated.
Risk is an old veteran. The tactile soldier miniatures, the epic sweep of the board prefigure many of its modern rivals. Some may be frustrated by its long playing time and reliance on random elements but it is still much loved and held in nostalgic affection.
The game is long. It really is. It can take from 2 hours to a few days to finish the game as fortunes wax and wane. The final few hours can have that Monopoly feeling of slowly watching one player dominate and then gradually win. Each player’s turns can feel like forever at times, as the game develops. Playing the Mission cards version with more specific goals can really help to reduce play time and create a level of suspense.
With easy to learn rules, and providing alternative ways to play this game of conquest, it’s also a game where you can easily adjust rules to transform the game into something more personal.
The board game I ordered arrived in immaculate condition, and in less than 1 week. This is the second purchase from Gameology I've made, the first was just as good. Will definitely buy from them again.
CREATE AN ACCOUNT
Join the gameology legion program and start earning.
Earn points every time you shop.
Redeem points for exclusive discounts.
Have a question?
You may find an answer in our FAQs.
Can't find what you're looking for?
(03) 9068 6040
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm
Sat-Sun: 11am - 5pm
0492 922 283
Mon-Wed: 10:30am - 5pm
Thurs-Fri: 10:30am - 6pm
Sat-Sun: 12pm - 5pm
12 Eileen Rd,
VIC 3169, AUS
Do you want to add products to your personal account?