Address Changes and Cancellations
Can I cancel my order or change the shipping address after the order is placed?
In order to get your games on the table as soon as we can, we strive to process orders as quickly as possible and it is not always possible to halt an order once after it has been processed.
Please note that there is only a small window of time in which we can cancel an order or update a shipping address.
If you have placed an order before 08:00 AM
Our customer service team must be notified before 8:00 am the SAME day.
If you have placed an order after 8:00 am
Our customer service team must be notified before 8:00 am the NEXT day.
Any requests outside of these times are unable to be guaranteed if your order is already being processed for dispatch, as it is no longer able to be halted and will be handed over to the courier shortly.
To contact our customer service team to check the status of your order, click here.
What if it is too late to cancel my order?
If it is unfortunately too late to process the cancellation, we are still able to organise a return of the items in order to process a refund for you as long as the following conditions are met:
- The returned item(s) must be sealed and in brand new condition;
- There must be proof of purchase(eg. receipt or order number); and
- Any return postage and initial postage will be covered by the buyer.
Items can be returned to Gameology either:
- In person to our Store/warehouse address at 12 Eileen Road Clayton South VIC 3169; or
- By post to our return postal address (Gameology Pty Ltd, 10-12 Eileen Road, Clayton South 3169 VIC) after providing us with the tracking number. Please note that any return postage must be covered at the customer’s expense.
As soon as we receive the item(s), the refund can be initiated to the payment details used to make the initial order.
Return to Sender
If an order is returned to Gameology due to an error on the customer’s part (eg. Failure to collect item, Incorrect or incomplete shipping address provided) the following fees and charges will apply to the following situations:
A refund is requested on the returned order or a customer fails to respond to a notification of a failed delivery
In this instance Gameology will refund the cost of the order directly to the customer less
- The shipping fees already paid by the customer;
- The return domestic shipping fee of $10; and
- A 5% restocking fee.
A resend of the order is requested
In this instance Gameology is able to reship the order provided the customer pays the following additional fees
- An additional shipping fee is paid (Standard $10 normal shipping or express shipping to be calculated by order weight); and
- A standard $10 processing and handling fee.
If you have any questions at all about our returns process please contact our customer service team, here.
*This policy was updated 22/05/2020
Previously updated as of the 11/05/20