Please read our pre-order policy at the foot of the webpage, before ordering (It is important when you want the order sent separately)
Please order each pre-order item separately to allow them to reach you faster when they become available !!! Thanks for cooperation!!!
*Pre-Order Item, Release Date is July-2020, Item will be shipped as soon as we receive the stock
Blunt the knives, bend the forks Smash the bottles and burn the corks Chip the glasses and crack the plates That’s what Bilbo Baggins hates! An Unexpected Party is perfect for families. Spend an hour inside Bag End and host your own Unexpected Party!
An Unexpected Party is a fast, fun, action-based tabletop game for 2-4 players, set in the opening scenes of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey - when the thirteen Dwarves arrive unannounced at Bag End, much to Bilbo’s dismay! Mischief ensues as the dwarves cheerfully jest with Bilbo under the watchful eye of Gandalf.
Step into the Dwarves shoes and earn points by performing lines of the song, “The Things Bilbo Hates.” As you move around Bag End you will sing loudly, gather items and generally make a mess of the place. While Bilbo might be curious about the antics of his uninvited guests at first, be careful not to push the poor hobbit too far or you will be sitting in the Dining Hall with no dinner!
The game ends either when all 15 lines of the song are completed, or with the momentous arrival of Thorin. The player with the most points - who did the best job arousing Bilbo’s curiosity and shaking up his sheltered life - will win!
Game Mechanisms: Pick up & deliver, Push your luck, Set collection, variable player powers and worker placement
- 1x Bag End Playing Board
- 15x Character Standees, 15x Plastic Standee St
- 1x Supply Bag
- 26x Item Tokens, 21x Curious/Furious Tokens, 60x 1-Point Tokens, 15x 2-Point Tokens
- 13x Visitor Cards, 30x Party Cards, 11x Bag End 4x Player Dashboards
- 1x Rulebook
- A fast, fun and light-hearted card based tabletop game
- Perfect for Children and Families - easy to pick up and play
- All artwork is illustrated in our Mini Epics style to help capture the fun and light-heartedness of the game
- Artwork illustrated by Daniel Falconer, a Senior Concept Artist at Weta Workshop who worked on The Hobbit films.