Please read our pre-order policy at the foot of the webpage, before ordering (It is important when you want the order sent separately)
Please order each pre-order item separately to allow them to reach you faster when they become available !!! Thanks for cooperation!!!
*Pre-Order Item, Release Date is 04-October-2019, Item will be shipped as soon as we receive the stock
MAGIC: THE GATHERING
Throne of Eldraine
Throne of Eldraine makes opening boosters a greater thrill than ever. They’re loaded with beautiful and collectible new card treatments:
Borderless Planeswalkers. This is a planeswalker card where the art goes all the way to the border. (similar to Mythic Edition planeswalkers).
Extended art frames. This is where the art on a card runs all the way to the edge of the card on the left and right side (similar to box toppers for Ultimate Masters).
Showcase frames. Cards with a new stylized art and frames that play into the set’s theme.
36 packs per booster display (15 randomly inserted cards per booster pack)
The Throne of Eldraine Bundle lets fans dive into the new set with boosters and other accessories to help update their decks for the new Standard environment.
• 10 Throne of Eldraine booster packs
• 20 foil land pack
• 20 regular land pack
• 1 foil promo card
• 1 oversized Spindown life counter (1.5″)
• 2 reference cards
• 1 reusable card storage box
Planeswalker Decks familiarize players who are interested in Magic with basic strategy, plus the game’s setting, characters, and mechanics of the latest set. Each deck comes with a foil Planeswalker card not found in traditional Throne of Eldraine booster packs.
• 1 ready-to-play 60-card deck featuring a foil Planeswalker card
• 2 Throne of Eldraine booster packs
• 1 strategy insert
• 1 MTG Arena code card
Throne of Eldraine Planeswalker Decks come in displays of 10 (2 decks, 5 copies each).
Theme Boosters help new and casual players expand their collection with colors that they’re already invested in.
• 35 cards from Throne of Eldraine, all themed around a single color
• 1 rare or mythic rare
Throne of Eldraine Theme Boosters come in displays of 10 (five colors, two packs each)
Brawl Decks are 60-card ready-to-play decks, all Standard-legal, and designed specifically for the Brawl format. There are four decks available, and each has seven Standard-legal cards not available in Throne of Eldraine booster packs.
Here’s how the Brawl format works:
• 60-card decks
• All cards must be Standard-legal
• No more than 1 of a given card (except basic land)
• 1 “commander”—a legendary creature or planeswalker that begins in the command zone and returns to it any time it leaves the battlefield
• Any mana symbol that appears on a given card must also appear on your commander
• Players start with 30 life
• Best played in groups of 3–5 players
• Get an in-depth breakdown of the Brawl format here.
• 60-card Standard-legal singleton deck (no more than 1 copy of a given card, except basic lands)
• 7 Standard-legal cards not found in traditional Throne of Eldraine booster packs
• 1 foil legendary creature not found in Throne of Eldraine booster packs
• 1 Life Wheel
• 1 Strategy insert
Combo Full contains:
1 Booster Box, 1 Bundle, 1 Pair Planeswalker, 1 set of 5 Theme Boosters, 1 set of 4 Brawl Decks