🎁𝗪𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿 $𝟭𝟬𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗳 𝗴𝗮𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝘁 𝗚𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆🎁
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I earn entries into the contest?
For each $100 you spend on the Gameology website at Gameology.com.au on Boxing Day the 26th December you will earn one entry into the contest.
For example if your order total was $312 you would earn 3 entries into the giveaway.
Is there a cap on how many entries I can have
No there is not. The number of entries you get is completely tied to the order that you make.
If I have multiple entries into the contest from my purchase can I win multiple prizes
Yes you sure can, if you have earnt multiple entries from your Gameology order you are eligible to win multiple prizes on the day of drawing.
When will the prizes be drawn
The prizes will be drawn via livestream on Gameology Facebook on Tuesday the 29th December.
Do I need to make my purchases via the website in order to be eligible to enter the contest.
All purchases to qualify for the giveaway must be made via the Gameology website at Gameology.com.au or at the Gameology retail store.
Do purchases made in store count towards entering the contest.
Yes they do, any qualifying purchases made in store on the 26th of December will be eligible as an entry into the contest.
Am I able to apply my rewards discounts to these orders and still qualify to enter?
You are able to apply your rewards to your purchases and still be eligible to enter the contest as long as the final order total is over $100 as we require this for tracking the contest entrants.
If I pre order an item do I still qualify to enter the contest
Yes, pre orders are eligible purchases that count as contest entries as long as they meet all other requirements.
When will the winners items be sent out?
Items will be sent out within 3-5 business days after the drawing date as this will give us the time needed to contact all winners and confirm shipping details.
What if the item I want to order is out of stock is there any way I can still enter.
If the item is out of stock and you are unable to make a purchase on the 26th unfortunately it will not be able to be counted towards a contest entry.
If I order a gift card worth over $100 do I still qualify to enter the contest
No, Gift card purchases are excluded from items that qualify for a contest entry.
Does the shipping cost I pay go towards my order total for qualifying to enter the contest – eg if I buy a product worth $90 and pay $10 shipping am I qualified to enter
Yes, The shipping total that you pay will count towards your final order total.
Are there any items that don’t go towards qualifying for the contest entry
Gift Cards are the only item that is disqualified from being included as a qualifying purchases.
Terms and conditions for the contest are as follows:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the promotion is considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- The promotion commences 12:00am AEST 26/12/2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 26/12/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- This promotion is only open to Australian residents.
- Winners must be 18 years or older at the time of the entry.
- Only domestic residences qualify for the prize. Domestic residences are defined as homes, flats, town houses and apartments. The domestic residence must be anywhere within Australia only.
- Eligibility does not extend to:
- Employees, employee’s immediate families or directors of Gameology and associated entities, and
- The term “immediate family members” includes spouse, ex-spouse,
de-facto-spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister
- Gameology reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including but not limited to an entrant’s identity, age, place and ownership of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the discretion of Gameology. Failure by Gameology to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or inappropriate entries will be deemed invalid.
- The winner will be displayed on our competition website page along with the photo caption It is a condition of entry as part of this contest that you consent to your details used for future marketing purposes solely by Gameology and its subsidiaries and associated companies.
- The multiple winners of the promotion will be determined and announced on 29/12/2020. All qualifying purchases must be made by 11.59pm AEST on 26/12/2020.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on 29/12/2020 and will be published on the Gameology website, Instagram and Facebook pages and followed up directly through Facebook Messenger.
- If the winner(s) does not meet the terms and conditions, is unreachable after 7 days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfilment, their prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant at the sole discretion of Gameology PTY LTD.
15. The promotional prizes are various board games: 10 Wingspan, 8 Forogtten Waters, 15 Dune, 7 Gloomhaven, 10 Machi Koro Legacy, 5 Nemesis & additional prizes to be awarded at the discretion of Gameology.
16. The item must be sent to the winner via Australian Standard Post or picked up from our retail store at 12 Eileen Road Clayton South VIC 3169.
- Winners may waive their right to receive the prize. The Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitution will be allowed.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Gameology reserves the right, in its sole discretion to (a) disqualify an entrant, or (b) terminate the promotion, as appropriate.
- Gameology will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected entries or the failure to receive entries of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with the sender or receiver of the entries.
- To enter you must purchase over $100 of items (including shipping) via the Gameology website at Gameology.com.au. Each amount of $100 spent will get you an entry into the contest.
- The prize is only valid for the domestic residences for which the submission was made.
- The contest winner(s) will be determined by way of a random draw with any bonus prizes being awarded at the discretion of Gameology.