Terms and conditions for the contest are as follows:
- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions
- Participation in the promotion is considered acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
- The promotion commences 22/06/2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 13/08/2020 (“Promotional Period”).
- This promotion is only open to Australian residents.
- Winners must be 18 years or older at the time of the entry.
- Only domestic residences qualify for the prize. Domestic residences are defined as homes, flats, town houses and apartments. The domestic residence must be anywhere within Australia only.
- Eligibility does not extend to:
- Employees, employee’s immediate families or directors of Gameology and associated entities, and
- The term “immediate family members” includes spouse, ex-spouse,
de-facto-spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, stepparent, grandparent, step grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother or step-sister
- Entries are limited to one entry per person.
- Gameology reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including but not limited to an entrant’s identity, age, place and ownership of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the discretion of Gameology. Failure by Gameology to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or inappropriate entries will be deemed invalid.
- The winner will be displayed on our competition website page along with the photo caption It is a condition of entry as part of this contest that you consent to your details used for future marketing purposes solely by Gameology and its subsidiaries and associated companies.
- The (1) one winner of the promotion will be determined and announced on 14/08/2020. All entries must be in by 11.59pm AEST on 13/08/2020.
- The winner will be announced on Facebook on 14/08/2020 and will be published on the Gameology website, Instagram and Facebook pages and followed up directly through Facebook Messenger.
- If the winner does not meet the terms and conditions, is unreachable after 7 days, or if that winner is unavailable for prize fulfilment, their prize will be awarded to an alternate entrant at the sole discretion of Gameology PTY LTD.
15. The promotional prize is one Gameology Pokemon Sword & Shield Darkness Ablaze Combo which includes 1 𝙭 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝘼𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙤𝙭, 1 𝙭 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝘼𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙚 𝙀𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙏𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝘽𝙤𝙭, 1 𝙭 𝘿𝙖𝙧𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝘼𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙯𝙚 𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚 𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙠 𝙎𝙚𝙩
16. The item must either be elected to the posted to an Australian address at the cost of Gameology or elected to be picked up from our warehouse location at 12 Eileen Rd Clayton South, VIC 3169 Australia
- Winners may waive their right to receive the prize. The Prize is non-assignable and non-transferable. No substitution will be allowed.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, Gameology reserves the right, in its sole discretion to (a) disqualify an entrant, or (b) terminate the promotion, as appropriate.
- Gameology will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected entries or the failure to receive entries of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with the sender or receiver of the entries.
- To enter visit , fully complete the official entry form, including all of the requested details as prompted and submit.
- The prize is only valid for the domestic residences for which the submission was made.
- The contest winner will be determined by way of a random drawing.