*Pre-Order Item, Release Date is December-2016, Item will be shipped as soon as we received the stock
Take the reins of one of the worlds’ largest megacorps and guide it to greater riches in New Angeles, the board game of corporate greed and manipulation for four to six players. Set in the not-too-distant future of the Android universe, New Angeles challenges you to bluff, bribe, and manipulate your way to riches. Your primary goal is to accrue capital, but you’ll lose control of the city—and the game—if you can’t strike temporary alliances with the other corps to maintain order and productivity within the city’s many districts.
Key Selling Points
• A board game of corporate greed and manipulation in the Android universe for 4 to 6 players
• Balance your efforts to accrue capital against the measures necessary to maintain order
• Secret win conditions lead to rivalries and jostling between corporations
• Gameplay forces you to play both your cards and your opponents
• Features a lavishly illustrated board, twenty-four plastic miniatures, and more than 160 cards